One of the most difficult things about pregnancy and nursing is using products that enhance your beauty but are also healthy for your baby. It seems that most products advertised as healthy to use don’t work, and the products that do work have potentially harmful chemicals in them that could be passed on through your body or breast milk.
If your pregnancy is causing your skin to darken, become duller or result in more acne, then we have good news for you. We’ve packaged pharmaceutical-grade skin care with mommy-safe services that we can customize to your skin health needs.
We call it Mommy Glow, a dermatologist-approved skincare and services for pregnant & nursing women.
Mommy Glow services pamper you with the peace of mind knowing that your skin is being taken care of with baby-safe chemicals and procedures. Each package is specifically designed to target a problem area on your face and help bring out your beautiful, natural glow. Every product and service has been reviewed by Dr. Lateef, our board certified dermatologist.
Mommy Glow Packages
We offer three Mommy Glow packages for you, each priced at $150. These packages are customized to your skincare needs and, as always, are perfectly safe for your baby.
- Healthy Glow Package: This package is perfect for skin strengthening. It can include express microdermabrasion and will leave your skin feeling stronger and healthier than ever
- Brightening Package: This package targets melasma and uneven skin tone with baby-friendly chemicals and procedures. Your dull skin will look and feel as bright as it ever has.
- Mommy Acne Package: This safe and effective acne treatment targets and eliminates the hormone-induced acne that comes with pregnancy. This package features ZO Ossential Herbal Enzyme Extraction.
As part of your customized experience, we offer a variety of other services for you to use. These include
- Mommy Ice Facial with Coolifting
- ZO Ossential Stimulator Peel
- Express Microdermabrasion
Having a baby is one of life’s most exciting experiences; it also can leave you with weak, dull or acne-filled skin. Over the counter medication might help with your skin’s issues, but may not be approved for use during pregnancy or while nursing. Orlando Dermatology doesn’t think you should choose between your baby and beautiful skin. Our baby-friendly Mommy Glow packages will brighten and strengthen your skin without fear of hurting your family’s newest addition.
If you would like more information on how Mommy Glow packages can bring out the youthful skin of your past, without harming your future, give Orlando Dermatology a call and schedule a consultation today.