WE WILL RESUME OUR NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS ON MONDAY, MAY 4TH. TO HELP PREVENT THE TRANSMISSION OF CORONAVIRUS, WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED NEW POLICIES AT OUR OFFICE FOR OUR STAFF AND OUR PATIENTS EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.
- We will always sanitize every area possible with medical grade cleaners before and after every patient.
- We will limit those individuals inside our office to essential personnel and patients only. This means guests of patients will need to remain outside in their vehicles.
- We will begin taking the temperature of those entering our office, including staff, to ensure no one who hold a fever remains on site.
- Patients are required to wear masks in the office.
- Patients will be asked to have their guests remain outside in their vehicles allowing us to maintain proper social distancing unless patient is needing special assistance to enter the clinic.
- All patients must submit to a temperature check immediately upon entry.
- Please self-evaluate and reschedule your appointment if you:
- Have a fever of 100 degrees or higher
- Are experiencing shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Have had a known exposure to the coronavirus COVID-19
- If you have travelled in the last 14 days
THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND PATIENTS IS OUR #1 PRIORITY AND WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME.