If you are seeking a way to take your skin to the next level, consider HydraFacial®. This revolutionary way of rejuvenating the facial skin combines everything your skin needs into one treatment. You will ultimately walk away looking and feeling refreshed.
What is HydraFacial®?
The HydraFacial® process is made up of multiple steps. First, we cleanse and peel. This step involves gentle exfoliation which reveals fresh, glowing skin. Second, we extract and hydrate. A simple suction is used in order to clean out the pores and a moisturizer is left behind. The final step is to infuse and protect. This is the step that saturates your face with peptides and antioxidants so that it is protected from pollutants.
Who is a Good Candidate for HydraFacial®?
One of the best things about this treatment is that it can benefit pretty much everyone. It is great for all skin tones and types. Even those with very sensitive skin can enjoy all of the benefits of a HydraFacial® treatment. Consider this treatment if you would like to address any of the following issues:
- Clogged or enlarged pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone
- Brown spots
- Oily skin
- Skin texture issues
The HydraFacial® Boost Serums
As if this amazing treatment wasn’t great enough already, it can be customized to fit your exact needs. There are four different boost serums available for use with HydraFacial® that can help rejuvenate your skin. They are:
- Bright Alive: This super serum will instantly brighten up your skin while also reducing the appearance of any discoloration.
- Growth Factor: This boost is all about restoring the health of your skin. It is great for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- DermaBuilder: This is another great option for fine lines and wrinkles. It is also effective at treating skin tone and texture issues.
- Britenol: This boost uses Vitamin C to help add brightness to the skin.
Choosing the right boost(s) for you is part of the consultation process. To learn more about Hydrafacial® treatments and how they can take your skin to the next level, simply book an appointment at Orlando Dermatology, located in Orlando, FL. We would be more than happy to address whatever questions or concerns you may have. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and get started!