Choosing the best skin care products for yourself can be difficult, but finding a line that is physician-tested and approved is a good place to start. At Orlando Dermatology, one of our primary goals is to provide patients with the products and information that they need to maintain great skin in between their regular dermatology visits. That’s why we’re proud to offer our clients access to the exclusive line of ZO® Medical Skin Care products. We offer almost the entire line of medical-grade ZO® Medical Skin Care products to address all of your unique skin care needs.
Located in Orlando, Florida, our practice is dedicated to making great skin accessible to everyone we serve. If you’d like more information about ZO® Medical Skin Care products or are interested in learning more about some of the other services that we offer, contact us today!
Why Choose ZO® Medical Skin Care?
ZO® Medical Skin Care products were created by Dr. Zein Obagi, an internationally-recognized skincare expert. In his decades serving the dermatology community, Dr. Obagi has written several books and collaborated in the creation of scientifically formulated skin care products. These products were developed using Dr. Obagi’s years of experience as a board-certified dermatologist, and can benefit patients of all skin types and ages.
ZO® Medical Skin Care products can only be purchased through a licensed physician’s or provider’s office. Fortunately, Orlando Dermatology is one of the few aesthetic practices in the Orlando area that offers these exciting skin care treatments to our patients. ZO® Medical Skin Care products can be used to address nearly every aspect of skin health, including therapy, maintenance, daily skincare, and prevention.
We are proud to offer almost every line of ZO® Skin Care Products. Some of our top products are:
- Oilacleanse™. A daily cleanser for normal to oily skin.
- Normacleanse™. A daily cleanser for normal to dry skin.
- Balatone™. A calming toner and pH balancer.
- Cebatrol™. An acne medication used to both treat and prevent breakouts.
- Brightenex™. A skin brightener that can be used to correct skin discoloration.
- Brightenex™ Multi-Action System. A Vitamin A and Vitamin C based treatment that helps improve the appearance of skin redness.
- Melamin™. A skin lightening cream that can help improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Melamix™. Another skin lightening cream that can help improve the appearance of chloasma, melasma, and freckles.
- Glycogent™. An exfoliation accelerator that can help reduce skin redness, correct discoloration, and protect the skin from future damage.
At Orlando Dermatology, our primary goal is to help every single one of our patients, regardless of the severity of their skin concerns, have their best complexion possible. If you’re interested in undergoing a skin care evaluation or purchasing any of the exclusive ZO® Medical Skin Care products that we offer at our practice, contact us today!